The CIDAN F Series metal folding machine is easy to program, fast to run and folds flawlessly. Built in a sturdy, all-welded construction, the F Series metal folder is made for continuous running under the most demanding conditions. If you’re looking for a reliable machine adapted for folding all types of thinner materials, look no further than the F Series.
CIDAN F Series Metal Folding Machine
The eccentric is finely-tuned to minimize wear and maximize the transfer of momentum. This results in best-possible clamping pressure and eliminates lag time in the process – saving power, time and money.
- Crowning adjustment as standard always gives the perfect folding result and fastest setup for thicker material as well as radius work
- Closed tear-drop hem of 24ga mild steel.
- Two folding beam rails with 3 widths of 7/10 mm (0.28″/0.39″) and 20 mm (0.79″) as standard
- Equipped with ProLink W control with 18.5” touch screen and graphics programming
- Solid lower beam to eliminate dimples when hemming aluminum, zinc or copper
- 40″ back gauge with two rows of gauging fingers has multiple gauge stops that will all drop down when needing to rotate the part on the back gauge table
- Automatic material adjustment via the Prolink W control