The CIDAN K15 automated metal folding machine is easy to program, fast to run, and folds flawlessly. Built in a sturdy, all-welded construction with cast iron legs, the CIDAN k15 metal folder is made for continuous running under the most demanding conditions. If you’re looking for a reliable machine adapted for folding all types of thinner materials, look no further than the K15.
The K15 Metal Folder
The eccentric is finely-tuned to minimize wear and maximize the transfer of momentum. This results in best-possible clamping pressure and eliminates lag time in the process – saving power, time, and money.
- Crowning adjustment as standard always gives the perfect folding result
- Two folding beam rails with width 7/10 mm (0.28″/0.39″) and 20 mm (0.79″) as standard
- Fast, reliable, and user-friendly
- Choose between two control systems, EasyLink or ProLink X, both with plenty of features
- Multiple backgauge stops for both small and large parts across the bending length of the machine
Download Brochure Get a Quote
|Model||Folding Length||Folding Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|” (mm)||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Length||Width||Height||lbs (kg)|
|K15-25||2,250″ (100mm)||15 ga (1.75mm)||19 ga (1.10mm)||0.102″ (2.60mm)||130″ (3530mm)||63″ (1595mm)||63″ (1590mm)||4,521 lbs (2050kg)|
|K15-30||3,100″ (122mm)||16 ga (1.50mm)||20 ga (0.90mm)||0..090″ (2.20mm)||159″ (4030mm)||63″ (1595mm)||63″ (1590mm)||5,421 lbs (2370kg)|
- ProLink control, with touch screen and graphic programming
- SBG 40″ backgauge with 3 rows of 14 gauging fingers
- Folding beam rails .275″ (7mm), .396″(10mm) and .787″ (20mm) equiped with bayonet quick change tooling
- Tooling is made from 42CrMo4 steel, and coated with black oxide to prevent rust
- Adjustable crowning of folding beam rail
- Material thickness sensing on clamping beam
- Eccentric clamping beam drive
- Speed optimization-when folding beam comes down to 80 degrees, upper beam starts to come up
- Solid lower beam, so when hemming you will not leave dimples on the part
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
Hardened standard tooling for 100% stainless application (HRC 45).
Makes positioning of large and narrow parts easier. Available in three lengths 1000 mm (39.3″), 1500 mm (59″) and 3000 mm (118″) for left and/or right hand side.
With the offline-software option on PROLINK X, programming can be completed in the office away from the machine.
The safety scanner provides extra safety with two modes when operating machine from folding side or gauging side. The scanner prohibits any person to enter the working area where a collision with the folding beam is possible.
Ball casters on the back gauge assist with the positioning of larger, heavier parts and reduce the risk of scratching the material.
Allows the operator to move the foot pedal quickly and smoothly along the folding area. Appropriate when folding is done with several folding stations. Especially recommended if the machine is equipped with Multifold. This option is considered a great safety feature when bolted to the floor. When operator engages foot pedal, they are away from the upcoming folding beam.
Turnable, solid front fingers in spring steel on back gauge.
Extra foot switch available for rear operation.
We offer numerous folding beam widths of from .393″ (10mm) to .787″ (20mm).
Custom tooling is available for applications requiring large radius work, more workspace clearance, etc.