CIDAN PROLINO POWER FOLDER
The CIDAN PROLINO metal folder is the perfect choice for industrial manufacturing. This dual drive, eccentric pull-down delivers 50 tons (55 US) of clamping pressure with ease.
CIDAN PROLINO Metal Folder
With the crowning system, the PROLINO can fold complex profiles and large panels with a precise folding radius. The optional Combi beam provides high divided tooling and straight rail for greater flexibility and productivity. The PROLINO metal folder is a great complement to your forming department and the flow of your entire shop.
- The combination of an eccentric pull down that drives the upper beam with 50 tons (55US) clamping pressure and dual drive for the folding beam makes the machine perfect for industrial manufacturing.
- With the crowning system it is possible for this panel bender to make exact bends with high precision and a precise folding radius.
- Optional Combi beam with high divided tooling and straight rail.
- Can be prepared for high divided tools from 152 mm (5.9″) up to 254 mm (10″) height. Change of tool height does not require any machine change.
Download Brochure Get a Quote
| 17,160 lbs
- ProLink control, with touch screen and graphic programming
- SBG 63″ backgauge with 3 rows of 14 gauging fingers
- Folding beam rails .591″ (15mm) and 1.18″(30mm) equipped with bayonet quick change tooling. Tooling is made from 42CrMo4 steel, and coated with black oxide to prevent rust
- Adjustable crowning of folding beam rail.
- Material thickness sensing on clamping beam
- Eccentric clamping beam drive -55 tons clamping pressure
- Speed optimization-when folding beam comes down to 80 degrees, upper beam starts to come up
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
The optional Combi beam offers flexibility like no other tooling system. With a simple rotation of the upper beam, switch between the straight rail and box tooling in a matter of seconds. Form a larger variety of parts with little or no tool changing.
Hardened standard tooling for 100% stainless application (HRC 45).
Makes positioning of large and narrow parts easier. Available in three lengths 1000 mm (39.3″), 1500 mm (59″) and 3000 mm (118″) for left and/or right hand side.
Divided tooling for maximum flexibility in every situation! With multifold, the lower beam and folding beam tools are segmented.
Our robust back gauge systems AGS and SBG can be supplied with height adjustment as an option. This is perfect for gauging reverse z-flanges on the back gauge. Height adjustable back gauge requires multifold execution.
For large applications like panels, doors and cabinets, we recommend a J-shaped or U-shaped back gauge. With the expandable back gauge table, the operator can choose to work either at the folding or gauging side of the machine. Even 3 and 4 m parts can easily be handled by one operator. A standard AGS back gauge table can be expanded to a J-, L-or U-shaped back gauge table afterwards.
With the offline-software option on PROLINK X, programming can be completed in the office away from the machine.
The safety scanner provides extra safety with two modes when operating machine from folding side or gauging side. The scanner prohibits any person to enter the working area where a collision with the folding beam is possible.
Add the optional safety bumper for a safer working environment.
Automatic lubrication in lieu of standard grease fittings. Automatic lubrication is suitable together with robot solution or around the clock operation.
Safely store the divided tooling for your CIDAN folder. The tool cart is recommended to decrease the risk of damaging tools and misplacing tools during tool changing. It is possible to store divided rails on the cart and there is room for hand tools for the operators and machine instruction manual. The cart is equipped with lockable wheels and pull handles. Especially recommended if the machine is equipped with the Multifold tooling system.
Ball casters on the back gauge assist with the positioning of larger, heavier parts and reduce the risk of scratching the material.
Allows the operator to move the foot pedal quickly and smoothly along the folding area. Appropriate when folding is done with several folding stations. Especially recommended if the machine is equipped with Multifold. This option is considered a great safety feature when bolted to the floor. When operator engages foot pedal, they are away from the upcoming folding beam.
Turnable, solid front fingers in spring steel on back gauge.
Extra foot switch available for rear operation.
We offer numerous folding beam widths of from .393″ (10mm) to .787″ (20mm).
Custom tooling is available for applications requiring large radius work, more workspace clearance, etc.
Automatic material sheet thickness adjustment controlled by ProLink X