The CIDAN PRO Z metal folder sits at the top of its class in folding complex profiles and heavy material. Folding both up and down, this machine eliminates the need for an operator to flip their material, providing time-efficient folding of complex parts for just one operator. Our newly-developed folding beam, automatic folding center and sheet thickness adjustment provides superior folding quality in all thicknesses without crowning. With auto-locking, tool changes can now be made even faster and the control system has been updated to the ProLink W.
The CIDAN PRO Z Metal Folder
The PRO Z metal folder can also be equipped with our eccentric OED, which provides the same high clamping pressure and capacity regardless of the selected tool height while maintaining maximum opening height. While designing the new PRO Z metal folder, our engineers utilized the ability to fold in both directions and a wide range of movement to achieve the three priorities CIDAN has been known for, safety, speed, and flexibility.
- Folds upwards and downwards, no need to flip the material.
- 150 mm movement of folding beam, to move outside of material on folding side.
- Tooling in two different shapes and three different heights; one shape suitable for folding side operation
- Comes as standard with Combi upper beam, CNC controlled sheet thickness and folding center adjustment.
- The folding beam can be used as front gauge up to 150 mm.
- The PRO Z can be equipped with our Optimal Eccentric Drive OED (patent pending) for maximum clamping power regardless of tool height and sheet thickness.