CIDAN TURBO Cut to Length Line
The CIDAN TURBO cut-to-length line is fully automatic and constructed for coil widths 1250 mm (49″) and 1550 mm (61″). Designed with 50 mm (2”) heavy duty side frames for feeding, straightening, slitting (option) and cut-to-length, and two sets of feeding rolls (one roll in each set rubber coated) and seven straightening rolls, the CIDAN TURBO is built for high-demand and constant production. This robust machine’s high-quality parts and workmanship are specifically designed to withstand the heaviest of workloads and, with options like chromed straightening rolls, the delicate touch to handle sensitive materials.
- TURBO is designed with 50 mm (2″) heavy duty side frames for feeding, straightening, slitting and cut to length.
- The rolls are gear driven and the heavy solid rolls and other parts have been dimensioned for high production in maximum capacity.
- TURBO has two sets of feeding rolls (one roll in each set is polyurethane coated) and seven straightening rolls as standard.
- TURBO will handle pre-painted sheets and other sensitive materials with the option of having the straightening rolls chromed which minimizes scratches and marks on the surface.
Download Brochure Get a Quote
||Steel mm (ga)
||Stainless mm (ga)
||Aluminum mm (“)
- Straightening unit with seven rolls (diameter 110 mm / 4.33″)
- Sheet guide for in-feed
- Guillotine shear with hold down beam and double edged blades
- 2 sets of feeding units with each 2 rolls (2 polyurethan coated)
- Programmable control system LineLink with touch screen and multiple languages
- Control panel on the left side
- Central lubrication
- Foot pedal for remote feeding
- Slitting unit with 1-8 pairs of slitting knives
- Device for adding protective foil on one or two sides of the sheet, with brake
- Hardened rolls -for stainless steel applications
- Chromed rolls -for sensitive materials
- Control panel on the right side
- Manual or motorized decoilers
- Stacking systems
- Recoiling systems
- Scrap rewinder (on customer request)
- Cooling package for electrical cabinet
- Forced cooling for cutting motor (for repetitive high volume cuts)